Shalom, you will NOT die, but LIVE - Judges 6: 23-24
In person gatherings in the sanctuary are currently suspended!
We appreciate your continued support, your health and safety is our priority. We are praying for those who are affected, and for a swift solution. To remain informed please visit our website often. We will update it on a regular basis.
Visit our livestream service every Sundays at 11:30am
Health & Safety Guide
If you have traveled abroad during the last 14 days, please stay home. If you or anyone in your immediate family is experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms, or if you suspect that you are infected:
- Stay home except to get medical care
- Seek medical care right away: Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean your hands often
- Clean all “high-touch” surfaces every day