The purpose of Logos Apostolic Church Men’s Ministry is to bring men into a deeper personal relationship with God, and equip them both for Godly service and Christian leadership in the home, church, and in the community.
In order to achieve our stated purpose we aim to:
- Challenge every man in our church and community to be the best that he can be for God.
- Encourage men to cultivate a greater hunger and thirst after righteousness and serve God whole-heartedly.
- Faithfully support the church and ministry with prayers and financial resources.
- Organize events that will promote brotherhood and Christian fellowship in a supportive environment through: regular Men’s fellowship, retreats and other annual events.
- Be male mentors for our children and youth.
“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend”. Prov. 27:17
Leader: Bro. Neville Taylor